Je fais passer cette annonce qu’on m’a gentiment envoyé mais pour laquelle je n’ai clairement pas le profil. Néanmoins, il doit bien y avoir dans mes followers/friends/enz des gens qui correspondent au job description… N’hésitez pas à faire passer, partager…
Eurostar is looking for a Junior Online & CRM Manager in order to reinforce its marketing team located in Brussels. The team is in charge for all marketing activities in Belgium, Holland and Germany and we are currently looking for a dynamic profile who could help Eurostar keeping a strong online presence and develop our CRM activities.
You will find below the detailed job description.
EUROSTAR INTERNATIONAL LTD
Job Title: Junior Online marketing & CRM Manager Benelux & Germany
Department: Commercial Belgium
Reporting to: Marketing Manager Benelux & Germany
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for the development and the implementation of the online marketing & CRM strategy and for the development of business communications for Benelux and Germany.
The Online marketing & CRM manager is responsible from briefing to implementation and reporting of online marketing & CRM activities (business + leisure) within the marketing team in collaboration with the E-commerce and the Communications teams in London..
- Development of online campaigns in line with above-the-line campaigns
- Development of online media plans
- Development of Eurostar social media presence in order to create strong brand
- Responsible for eurostar.nl
- In charge of the PPC activities and the affiliation programme
- Coordination of online marketing activities with sncb.be and other partners
- Coordination with e-commerce team in London to ensure proper & updated
information on eurostar.com
- Management of the CRM program: analysis of performances &
- Responsible for the local database in terms of recruitment, qualification and
segmentation in collaboration with the CRM Manager in London
- Local relay for Loyalty programs
- Responsible for price promotions campaigns
- Makes decisions in order to maximize Return On Investment.
- Tracking, follow-up & reporting of all activities.
- Key contact person for local online and CRM agencies
- Budget: follow-up for all online marketing & CRM activities
Knowledge and Experience
- Min. Graduate (3 years) in Marketing or Communications
- Trilingual FR/ NL/ENG
- Min. 3 years marketing experience within FMCG sector or similar
- Able to analyse data, draw conclusions and act upon them
- Early adopter with a passion for new media and online applications
- Personality: organised, rigorous, autonomous, polyvalent, team player,
creative, flexible & travel sensitive
- Key role within the Benelux & Germany Marketing team
- Eurostar Brand Image and Awareness
- Key role in driving Eurostar direct sales
- Role within pan-Europeans projects
- Key role in managing the day-to-day relationship with online marketing agency
- Campaign Performance
- No people management
For more informations :
Marketing Manager – Benelux & Germany
Eurostar International Ltd
fabienne.gyselinck at eurostar dot com